Partnering with a brand strategy agency, we completely rebranded a Florida-based buy-sell jewelry retail chain in response to a new market. At a time when the pandemic was in full swing, we responded with a successful mail-in solution that required building trust with their new nationwide audience.
- Created a logo and brand identity to evolve the brand for their new local audience, as well as their national audience for mail-in services during the pandemic
- Established brand guidelines and assets for consistency across marketing touchpoints
- Designed a website to increase organic traffic and provide helpful points of interaction for users, resulting in over 24K unique website visits in the first five months
- Planned and integrated an intuitive virtual scheduling system to address the challenges of the pandemic, securing more than $65K in three months
- Designed lead generation pages and downloads, contributing to 125% growth in their email list